Discover Zoo Leipzig with fewer restrictions
So that you don’t miss a thing:
- Extensive viewing windows down to the ground for exciting views from all angles
- Lift in the elephant temple Ganesha Mandir so that you can watch the elephants underwater when bathing or see the pangolins
- Lift to the viewing platform in Gondwanaland for a fascinating panoramic view
- Boat trip on the jungle river (with wheelchair access) – a must for every visitor
- Explorer tours led by guides that can be booked for persons with disabilities (including direct contact with selected animals)
Visit the zoo with its wide range of amenities:
- Visitors with disabilities can get their tickets without queuing from the desk in the safari office.
- Wide paths and ramps – ideal for visitors with a wheelchair or buggy
- Wheelchair hire free of charge against a deposit: For reservations phone: (0341) 59 33-385
- Restaurants with disabled toilets
- Disabled parking lots in the zoo’s covered parking garages
Visiting the zoo with fewer restrictions:
Please report to the Safari Office for any further questions or for reservations.
Tel: (0341) 59 33-385