Data Protection Declaration
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
Personal data are individual pieces of personal or factual information about a specific or specifiable natural person. This information includes, for example, the person's name, address and telephone number, but also the e-mail address and usage data such as the IP address. Purely statistical information which may not be directly or indirectly associated with you, for example the number of users of a page, is not regarded as personal data. We handle personal data in accordance with valid data protection regulations.
§ 2 Rights to information and revocation
(1) You are entitled to request us at any time to provide information on your personal data which we have stored and information on their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are transmitted, as well as the data storage purpose.
(2) If you have granted us permission to use data, you may revoke it at any time.
(3) Would you please send all requests for information, information inquiries or revocations of data processing by e-mail to the following address: office
§ 3 Data security
We use the latest technical measures to ensure data security, especially to protect your personal data against dangers during data transmission and against third parties becoming aware of your personal data. These measures are therefore adapted each time to the latest state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data
(1) if the website is utilised solely for information purposes, i.e. you do not log on to use the website, do not register with us or do not send us information in any other way, we will not collect any personal data apart from data which your browser transmits in order to allow you to visit the website. This information includes the IP address, the date and time of the inquiry, the time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), the contents of the request (specific page), the access status/HTTP status code, each transmitted data volume, the website from which the request comes, the browser, the operating system and its user interface, the language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the use of our website solely for information purposes, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose you must normally provide personal data which we utilise to supply the particular service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is identified accordingly. When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and - if you specify this - your name and telephone number are stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(3) If you have given us your express permission, we will use your data to carry out advertising and market research involving offers that are tailored personally to you, and to send a newsletter.
§ 5 Transmission of personal data to third parties
(1) In principle, we will only transmit your personal data to third parties if we are required to do so by law or the transmission of the data is necessary to implement contracts. External service providers and partner companies will only receive your data if they are necessary to process your order.
(2) We use external service providers on occasions to process your data. We carefully select these companies and commission them in writing. They are bound by our instructions. The service providers will not pass on these data to third parties.
(2) This website uses transient cookies (temporary use), persistent cookies (time-restricted use), third-party cookies (from third-party providers) and flash cookies (permanent use).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They include, in particular, session cookies which store a so-called session ID with which different inquiries from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. Your computer can therefore be recognised when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time which can be distinguished depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
c) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and reject, for example, the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We wish to point out, however, that you may not then use all functions of this website.
§ 7 Social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the social-media plug-in "Facebook". We use the so-called "2-click solution" in this case. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data are generally transmitted at first to the provider of this plug-in. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in via the marking in the greyed out box based on the first letter. Personal data are only transmitted if you click on the plug-in: by activating the plug-in, data are automatically transmitted to the plug-in provider who stores them (normally in the USA by Facebook). We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes and the storage periods. Since the plug-in provider collects data primarily by means of cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings in your browser before clicking on the greyed out box.
(2) If you activate the plug-in, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding webpage on our website. The data specified in § 4 of this Declaration are also transmitted. According to the respective providers in Germany, only an anonymous IP is recorded in the case of Facebook. This takes place regardless of whether you have an account with this plug-in provider and have logged in there. If you have logged into the plug-in provider, these data are assigned directly to your account. If you press the activated button and link the page, for example, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and publicly notifies this to your contacts. If you do not want the plug-in provider to carry out assignment with your profile, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) The plug-in provider stores these data as utilisation profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-oriented organisation of his website. In particular, this evaluation is carried out (also for non-logged-in users) to present needs-oriented advertising and inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right, you must contact the particular plug-in provider.
4) You can find further information on the purpose and extent of data collection and their processing by the plug-in provider in the Data Protection Declarations of this provider: Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection:: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other applications and www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info everyoneinfo.
§ 8 Web tracking
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"“). Google Analytics utilises so-called "cookies", i.e. text files which are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of this website is normally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. In the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, however, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google in member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to analyse your use of the website, prepare reports on the website activities and provide other services related to use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your IP browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored through a corresponding setting in your browser software; we wish to point out, however, that it may not be possible for you to use all functions of this website in full in this case.
(4) You can also prevent collection of the data (including your IP address), which is generated by the cookie and relates to your use of the website, for Google and processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available in the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()“. This means that IP addresses are processed further in an abbreviated form and a direct reference to persons is therefore excluded.
(6) Google Analytics is used in accordance with the conditions which the German data protection authorities have agreed with Google. Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the Data Protection Declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
The online game Sabah can be used free of charge.
A user name can be entered. This user name is published, if necessary, in a high score list. If you play the game via Facebook, your name used with Facebook is automatically assigned as a player's name.
Use of the game may be restricted or not possible due to technical reasons.